Friday, March 29, 2013

Announcing: Soul Sisters Saturday- Save the Date-Sign Up Here!

Dear Beautiful Souls- I am so happy to announce the first Soul Sisters Saturday!

This event came from discussions with the Create.Here.Now folks on ways to bring more energy and excitement to my creative dream for an Expressive Arts Studio in Bridgeport.

Me and a circle of my seriously supportive Soul Sisters will be hosting a "POP UP" Soul Sisters Studio for Creative Health and Healing at the Create.Here.Now space in Downtown Bridgeport on Saturday, May 4th from 2:00-5:00 PM.

 

 

This event is designed as a gift to you which also enables me to share the vision of my creative dream.


My intention for this event is to inspire women who are looking for ways to feed their soul and better their own health and healing.


I am also inviting women who are ready to step into their gifts are looking for a studio space to host circles, classes and workshops.


The more women who attend the bigger our collective power to bring a permanent space to life in the near future. I hope you can come support me and I can intern support you in getting to your goals and dreams.


I couldn't be more trilled to have this opportunity to share my vision with you. My dream is coming true and I want you to be there to share it with me. Come see my journals and drawings come to life.


Bring a friend, your mom, aunt, sister, daughter, cousin and lets have some fun! 


We have lots of  expressive experientials and surprises planned to help you feed your soul!


Please support new vibrant energy birthing in Bridgeport!



Share with your friends and family.

~This is a free event~ Save the Date! ~More details coming soon~

Click on link to sign up here and receive email updates: http://eepurl.com/w93uL


Much love! Big Hug!

Your Soul Sister,
Jennifer





3 comments:

  1. I am so proud of you for your desire and passion to make your vision come true! Congrats my dear fiend!

    ReplyDelete