Saturday, March 9, 2013

Calling all Soul Sisters-Step Into Your Magnificiance


Hi Beautiful Souls!

Most you know one of my dreams is to open up a creative health and healing studio for women.

A place where women can come together to GROW and CELEBRATE.

A space for you to retreat, find peace, RECONNECT TO YOUR SPIRIT and REVEAL YOUR MOST VIBRANT SELF. 

We as women need time to ourselves to rediscover our needs. We need to make sure we are taking time out of our busy schedules to nurture our 4 bodies- Emotional, Physical, Mental, and Spiritual.

Our families are depending on us to be happy healthy women!

An amazing thing happened and I have been presented with an opportunity to manifest my dream!


I have been chosen to share my vision as part of a very important initiative to turn vacant downtown Bridgeport buildings into VIBRANT creative businesses.

Next month I will be hosting a Soul Sisters Studio pop-up event in the CREATE.HERE.NOW space in downtown Bridgeport.

My idea for this event is to introduce my vision for the Soul Sisters Collective and Studio to women of all ages in the Bridgeport area (This includes you Stratford/Trumbull/Fairfield!)

I also view this event as an opportunity to collaborate with you on what types classes/workshops/circles you are interested in.

I want to leave your Soul-Full!

I need to know if you are feeling stuck, depressed, anxious or just strait up stressed out and tired.

I want to know what your health and healing goals are. I want to know if you have a creative dream.

I am looking for Soul Sisters to collaborate with and women who want to embrace their inner Goddess and ignite the creative flame inside!

Do you teach dance, Yoga or another fitness class?

Are you a massage therapist, energy healer?

Do you teach Soul Singing? Use vibration/music for healing?

Do you have an idea/message/creative gift you would like to share with women to help them create celebrate their most Soulful Beautiful Selves?

Please reach out to me and JOIN MY MAILING LIST ;), I want to make sure you are part of the conversation. Plus- I really need your help!


A Poem for My Graduate School Journal-
Inspiration for the Soul Sisters Collective and Studio


9 comments:

  1. I'm there! Anything you need let me know!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you meka! You will be I charge of the library reading area ;) all of our beautiful resources!

      Delete
  2. Jennifer...your vision is completely Soul Inspired and radiates from your Heart. Seeing and knowing that all the dynamic individuals that share your vision are coming together now :) Keep radiating your Light!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jill for all you support and encouragement- I am currently exiting my comfort zone! ;)

      Delete
  3. i'm so excited for you, jen! let me know how i can help...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Rhonda- I have an idea for you- I will definitely need your help!

      Delete
  4. Count me in. Obviously after last night I totally have ways to help many women feel better from the inside out. Looking forward to working with you on this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't be more thrilled to have you on board!
      This is going to be a fun year- celebrating women!

      Delete