Thursday, February 28, 2013

Timing IS Everything!

I have always thought of myself as a late bloomer.

I got my first period late. I got my boobs late. I finished college late.

What I realize now is maybe I am not as much a late bloomer as a slow one.

I understand now it is not about when you bloom but more importantly how you bloom.

I am definitely not one of those people who things come to easily. I have to work and work hard.

Most difficulties I have experienced along the way, were usually because of my own self-limited thoughts and feelings about myself.


Even all my the false starts and perceived disappointments in my life have opened me up just a little more.

I have done my best to actively learn from my mistakes and gain meaning from the lesson.

I am not going to lie, old habits and patterns are really hard to break. If your intention is to grow, be stronger, healthier and find balance you will get there. I promise.

Everyday just do the work, continue to pursue and seek. Continue to learn and reach out to other women and mentors.

BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL GET IT RIGHT.

You will have grown and blossomed into the women you knew you could be.

Timing IS Everything. Be patient. Do what you can today and leave the rest up to the universe. It is waiting to hear your call.

For today just take notice- what intentions have you been watering the soil of your life with?

4 comments:

  1. Being aware and accepting my own authentic truth. Not always easy, but I'm working at it one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your intention tree! So glad to see you blooming! Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful unfolding in the right and perfect time! Thanks for the reminder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well said my friend Well said!

    ReplyDelete